Investor Relations Associate
Atlantic Bridge is looking to hire an Investor Relations Associate based in its Dublin Office.
The position offers a unique opportunity to an energetic and enthusiastic, high calibre investment professional with an understanding of the venture capital industry to join a leading technology investment team.
The candidate will ideally have worked in the venture capital industry as well as having some marketing/communications experience, be a self-starter, have the ability to work off their own initiative as well as being flexible and energetic with an outgoing personality capable of working as part of a team.
The job requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, be detail oriented, creative and have the ability to support external relationships in the investor community.
The position will be based in our Dublin office.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining existing investor documentation and investor- related data through internal IR platform and database
- Understanding objectives of investors who have invested with us along with industry trends for the investor class that they operate in
- Managing the company’s messaging for the investor community including calls, investor presentations, data rooms, due diligence documents, etc.
- Develop Fund branding and communications strategy including content creation & marketing activities
- Keeping abreast of emerging business, technology M&A and funding trends in the technology sector and preparing research reports on same
- Attending investor demo days and other networking events to meet with prospective companies and generate dealflow
2 years investment experience, preferably in a venture fund.
2 years marketing/operational experience in a technology related company
The position will be based in our Dublin office and the successful candidate will report to an Investment Director.
Please apply by sending your application to email@example.com