Atlantic Bridge Accounts Assistant (Permanent, Fulltime)
Atlantic Bridge is a global technology investment firm with over $750 million of assets under management across six Funds, investing in technology companies in Europe, the US, The Middle East and China. We have offices and staff based in London, Dublin, Silicon Valley, Beijing & Muscat.
The Fund is focused on investing primarily at the expansion capital and growth equity stages in companies that have started to scale in revenues with a proven business model with evidence of market uptake and customer adoption. Atlantic Bridge has developed a unique and differentiated strategy which focuses on specific technology themes and the implementation of the “Atlantic Bridge Model” for scaling companies internationally. The “Bridge Model” accelerates the scale up of technology companies in the US and Chinese markets. This approach is highly differentiated and has delivered strong performance results to date.
The team has a thirty year operating history working together in technology as entrepreneurs and investors with over $7 billion in exits, having raised four successful technology funds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic, high calibre accounts assistant to join a leading technology investment team. Supporting the finance team, the candidate must be able to work as part of a team of professionals from various backgrounds engaged in investing in technology companies.
The role will be full time in Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2.
Preparation of primary books of accounts:
- Input invoices for all entities within the group
- Monthly review of Debtors and creditor balances
- Reconcile Intercompany balances
- Provide backup for the process of payments on on-line banking system and the updating of the all bank transactions to the general ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Expense analysis
- Customer invoicing
- Assist finance team with investor reporting
- Assist with reporting for investor presentations
Maintain database for portfolio companies:
- Support with external audit queries
- Supporting finance projects
- Identifying process improvements
- Accountant with over 2 years experience working as part of a finance team.
- An Accounting Technicians qualification would be useful.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics:
- Strong end user computing skills in particular MS Excel (intermediate), Word and PowerPoint
- Sage 50 experience or experience working with accounting systems
- Desirable but not essential – experience with databases or management information systems
- Proven communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
The candidate will be a self starter, have the ability to work off their own initiative as well as being flexible and energetic with an outgoing personality capable of working as part of a team.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line 'Accounts Assistant position'